Tour winning and inextricably connected to the heart of top-tier cycling, the Stages Generation Three Power Meter enables you to get the most out of your training and reap the rewards with every ride.
Stages Power has carried riders to three consecutive Tour de France victories, plus many more world and national championships. If you believe racing provides the world’s best product proving ground, then Stages Power is proven as the world’s best power meter.
Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions. Active Temperature Compensation is the key reason a rider can trust data from Stages Power in all conditions.
Stages Power meters are calibrated individually to ensure a ± 1.5 %accuracy level. Individual calibration means that you can trust the data produced by our system, as it's a real measurement and not an estimation.
The G3 Stages Power Meter L replaces the non-drive crank arm and is compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road drivetrains.
- Handcrafted in Colorado, USA
- ± 1.5 % accuracy in all conditions
- Active temperature compensation firmware
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6X improvement of data transmission strength
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7