Returns & Refunds
Returns/refund policy – website
We want you to love your purchase, but if you are not completely satisfied, we gladly accept most returns in store within 28 days of you the customer receiving the goods, returned items must be in original, sealable condition with tags plus proof of purchase. Shipping and delivery fees are non-refundable. Refunds will be issued back to the original payment method used to place the order (credit card, debit card or PayPal) For purchases made with gift cards or vouchers, we’ll issue a store credit.
For further details on our returns and refunds policy including terms and conditions, please speak to someone in-store.
You can also email your enquiry to email@example.com
Returns/refund policy and T&C’s – Full
Returning your product because you changed your mind
Please return your item unused and in original condition (including all labels and tags intact) with proof of purchase within 28 days of you the customer receiving the goods, and we’ll give you an exchange or refund, as long as your returned product meets our terms and conditions.
For online and telephone purchases, we'll refund the standard delivery charge if the full order is returned within 14 days.
Returning faulty goods
If your product develops a fault within 28 days of purchase, please return with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it.
After 28 days, we’ll replace the product in accordance with the terms of the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
Terms & conditions of our policy
If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it.
By original condition we mean:
- you’ve kept all original packaging and labels in good condition and the product can be resold at full price.
- you haven’t used the product.
- Unless faulty, this must be within 28 days of purchase.
- We're unable to accept returns via phone/post – in store only.
- Ordinarily if you have your receipt or order confirmation, we'll refund the original method you’ve used to purchase. For Gift Cards, we’ll give in-store credit.
- We’re unable to refund or exchange products made to your own specifications or personalised for you, unless faulty.
- See below for the full list of products that can’t be returned
- Please note that if you return products which are outside our returns policy or if you don’t have proof of purchase, we’re unable to process a refund, so please keep your receipt or order confirmation.
- This does not affect your statutory rights
Which products can't be returned?
The following products won’t be eligible for exchange or refund (unless faulty or not as described):
- Products you received over 28 days ago
- Products purchased elsewhere or directly from the manufacturer (eg. Muc-Off)
- Products that have been opened or unsealed (other than where necessary to inspect)
- Products without original packaging or labels
- Products or packaging in poor condition
- Products that contain your personal data or have been manufacturer-registered
- Gift Cards
- Perishable goods that contain food products (eg. Energy bars) or which have an expiry date
- Where a product has been personalised for you, or made to your specific measurements
- Products that cannot be returned for hygiene reasons:
- Face coverings
- Swimwear (where the hygiene seal has been removed)
- Beauty products
- Personal care products
Please note that if you return products which are outside our returns policy or if you don’t have proof of purchase, we’re unable to process a refund, so please keep your receipt or order confirmation.