The silver service is recommended after 6-12 months of riding, depending upon personal mileage. The service includes:
1. Gears checked & adjusted
2. Brakes checked & adjusted
3. Chain checked and lubricated
4. Basic wheel straightening
5. Full safety check, all bolts and moving parts
6. Drivetrain stripped and greased
7. All other components lubricated
8. Spokes tensioned and trued, spoke replaced if required
You'll be advised on any parts which need replacing and the cost of these parts (should you wish for them to be replaced) are not included in the service.
We'd also recommend that you have your chain treated during the silver service. You can have a general 1000 mile treatment or race treatment, depending upon your circumstances. Read more HERE
You can book and pay online now and we'll contact you to arrange a time. Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time before paying online to confirm booking. If you'd like us to collect your bike from your home and then drop off afterwards, we can provide this for a £30 surcharge.