Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4 almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels; but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -20° F.
- First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention
- Seals punctures up to 1/4" (6.5mm) quickly
- Remains liquid inside tires for 2-7 months for long-lasting protection
- Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -20° F (-28° C)
- Natural materials, safe for the environment
- Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires